KOREA: Korean Government Scholarship Programme
The Korean Development Institute (KDI) School of Public Policy and Management is offering scholarship opportunities to outstanding individuals for the 2017/18 academic year. The institution is a leading government economic think tank that focuses on social research in Korea. The KDI provides education that combines modern academic theories with comprehensive and innovative practical research to support key national policy agendas.
Applications opened on 1 February 2017 and close on 20 March 2017
- - Be in possession of a Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification before 31 August 2017.
- - Have an average of 80%
- - Not be a citizen of Korea
- - Be in good health, physically and mentally
- - Be under the age of 40 on 1 September 2017
- - Be proficient in English
Fields of study
- - Finance and Macroeconomic Policy
- - Trade and Industry Policy
- - Public Finance and Social Policy
- - Regional Development and Environment
- - International Development
- - Sustainable Development
- - Public Administration and Leadership
- - Strategic Management
- - Global Governance and Political Economy
The scholarship covers:
- - Full tuition
- - Monthly stipend
- - Return flight ticket
For information on the application process please download the application guideline from the KDI School’s admission website: http://admissions.kdischool.ac.kr. Applicants should apply either at a designated university or Embassy.
Embassy of the Republic of Korea: 265 Melk St, Pretoria, 0181. Tel: 012 460 2508
Address:The Office of Admissions KDI School of Public Policy and Management
Republic of Korea
Please note that this opportunity is not offered by the Department of Higher Education and Training. Applicants are required to undertake their own research into programmes and institutions. If there are any discrepancies in the details provided, the information given by the sponsor supersedes the details provided above.