SRI LANKA: QUEEN ELIZABETH COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIPS
The Commonwealth has offered two scholarships to pursue two-year research Master's programmes at Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) affiliated universities in Sri Lanka. Citizens of Commonwealth countries other than Sri Lanka are eligible to apply.
Fields of study
The scholarships are only tenable in the listed subjects at the following participating universities:
The following courses are available:
- • MSc in Molecular Life Sciences
- • MSc in Cellular and Molecular Immunology
Applicants must be graduates in biological, medical, dental, veterinary, agricultural or chemical sciences.
The following course is available:
- • Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Applicants must hold a Bachelor's degree or equivalent and at least three years of managerial experience.
Who can apply?
Applicants will only be considered if they fulfil the following criteria:
- • citizen of, and reside permanently in a Commonwealth country (this includes South Africa);
- • apply for the identified study programmes at the two participating universities on a full-time basis;
- • have completed an undergraduate degree at 2:1 equivalent level (or that will enable you to gain entry to a postgraduate course);
- • have achieved an aggregated average of 65% marks or 2.65 GPA out of 4;
- • meet the minimum entry criteria of the proposed course of study;
- • have an academic background aligned to the proposed field of study;
- • demonstrate a strong motivation for their application.
- • Must understand and promote the values and objectives of the Commonwealth.
What the scholarship offers
- • Fully-funded tuition fees
- • Living expenses allowance for duration of award
- • Return economy flights from home to host country
- • Once-off arrival allowance
- • Research support grant
Follow the steps below to complete your application.
Make sure that you have the following documentation to upload to your application:
- • High school certificate
- • Undergraduate transcript (and graduation certificate)
- • Two references – preferably academic
- • Scan of passport or national ID card
- • Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
Submit an online application at: QECS application
Incomplete applications, late applications and those submitted without all supporting documents will not be considered. Submit a separate application for university admission to your chosen course.
The application deadline is 26 June 2019.
Documents and links
If you have questions about applications for university course admissions at PNG Unitech, you may contact: firstname.lastname@example.org