I have been accepted to study at a university overseas. Can the department of higher education and training fund my studies?

Unfortunately we are not able to fund students who are not part of our existing scholarship partnerships, which are advertised through calls for applications, and are made available on our website. Even some of the scholarships advertised here are not fully funded and may require students to self-fund some aspects of their studies or living expenses.